Enjoy these !! Safety is all about FUN sometimes and Learn !!!
- Visit by Inspector!!
2) Darwin Awards What people did to Remove themselves from Face of Earth
3) Some More Act II
4) How many times we hear? Wasn’t me?? (Mera Baap kaa Kya Jaatha hein??)
5) No Safety fun is complete without this?? How many we see ?? Plenty I have seen in 30 Years!! MAN OH MAN!!!!! Wilful Ignorance!!!!
Ok; Some serious Stuff:-
- If you want to watch 1 video on Safety Leadership in action, THIS IS ONE of 12 Min!!! I was lucky I did work with such business Leaders / Safety leaders who were mirror images of this guy! This extends to all Industries/ all areas of Operations……… I stumbled on this video a good decade and half back and I use this ever since!! Great practical demo to exhibit SAFETY LEADERSHIP.
2) Safety Leadership!! Execution is all key!!! (60 MIN)
Paul O’Neill presents his views on safety to the technical organization leadership of a consumer packaged goods company. He discusses how he arrived at the need to focus on safety with an expectation of zero incidents. He shares that safety is a basis for establishing employee trust and a value not to be compromised. Stories of his time with Alcoa as CEO in Mid 80s, and then as the treasury secretary emphasize his points. If you are interested in learning how to view safety in an organization, this is must see video.!! Paul was Treasury Secretary in George W BUSH administration. ( His signature is imprinted in $ bill) He worked and succeeded on ZERO Accidents with Incident Free Work place !!! ! Alcoa was already at 1.3 vs industry average of 5!!! Paul still going strong at 82 !!!
I leave it with this message!!! Works Superb 100 times out of 100!!!! Make People feel GOOD!! PERIOD!!!!
Have a Great time, Great to present these to you all folks.
4th March 1300 Hrs!!